Veg cheese sandwich |veg grilled cheese sandwich recipe
Veg cheese grilled sandwich recipe
Veg cheese grilled sandwich is something you can relish hot and sizzling during monsoon evenings in Mumbai roadside stalls or Now even at your own house. This Vegetable cheese grilled sandwich requires a little bit of preparation and just a few minutes of assembly. But once you start eating this Veg Cheese grilled sandwich, you won’t be able to stop craving for more.
veg cheese grilled sandwich is something you can relish hot and sizzling during monsoon evenings in Mumbai roadside stalls or Now even at your own house. This Vegetable cheese grilled sandwich requires a little bit of preparation and just a few minutes of assembly. But once you start eating this Veg Cheese grilled sandwich, you won't be able to stop craving for more.
- 1 Fresh Cucumber
- 1 Fresh Tomato
- 1 bowl of Mint leaves
- 1 bowl of coriander leaves Cilantro
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 packet of fresh sandwich bread
- 1 boiled potato thin slices
- 1 green capsicum thin slices
- 1 cheese cube grated
- 1 tbsp butter
- chaat masala
- First chop the cucumber into thin slices.
- Then cut thin slices of tomato.
Now make thin slices of boiled potato and also green capsicum.
- Now let’s make the chutney (spread) for our diet sandwich.
- To make the spread or chutney for our sandwich we first wash our mint leaves and coriander leaves with plain water.
- Next step is to add them to a blender, with our cumin seeds, salt to taste, some sugar, 2 green chilies and some water.
- Now blend it into a smooth paste. Add water if necessary.
- Once a fine paste is made add juice of half a lemon to it.
It will help to keep the chutney green color and won’t allow it to turn black. Also it will give it a tangy taste.
Now as our spread is ready, our slices of veggies are ready, let’s make our Cheese sandwich.
Take 2 slices of bread and apply and spread evenly, the mint and cilantro spread or chutney we just made.
Now on one slice of bread place slices of cucumber and tomato and potato and capsicum and then add some grated cheese.
Sprinkle some Chaat masala on top of this and cover it with another slice of bread to which we just applied the chutney or spread.
Similarly prepare as many diet sandwiches you want to prepare.
Now add a little butter to a grill or Girdle and heat it and place our sandwich on the pan.
Grill the sandwich from both the sides for 2-3 minutes each. Enjoy it with tomato ketchup.
Our vegetable Grilled cheese sandwich is ready.
Please let me know what you thought of this recipe and if you liked it, in the comments section below.
Please share this recipe with your friends, Enjoy!!!!!!
Let me know what you think in the comments section below.
Check out my homemade mango ice cream:
You might be interested in South-Indian recipe of tomato chutney. It won’t disappoint you!!!
Check out my Restaurant style jeera rice recipe:
You can also check my Street style kanda poha recipe. It’s a popular breakfast dish in India.