Vangyache kaap recipe | Eggplant fritters recipe
vangyache kaap recipe | Eggplant fritters recipe
Eggplant fritters are tasty and crunchy and yet very healthy snacks that are very easy and quick to prepare.
Eggplant Fritters are also called Vangyache kaap in Marathi is a very popular maharashtrian dish.
Vangyache kaap is very easy to prepare and has minimum requirements and also you don’t need to deep fry, so it’s healthy too.
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 bowl semolina rava
- 3 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ lemon juice
- Finely chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoon oil for shallow fry
- Pinch of asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- First cut the eggplant in thin slices.
- Second, mix semolina, 3 teaspoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, pinch of asafoetida and salt in a bowl.
- Now coat each slice of eggplant with the mixture from both the sides.
- Take a nonstick flat pan or tawa and heat it on a low flame.
- Add one teaspoon of oil on the pan and spread it all over the pan.
- Once the pan is hot enough place the coated slices of Eggplant on the pan.
- Cover it with a lid and cook it for 2 minutes on one side.
- Then turn the side of eggplant slices and add one teaspoon of oil to the pan.
- Cover it again with a lid and cook the second side of the eggplant slice for another 2 minutes.
- Then remove it in a serving dish and garnish it with finely chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice.
You don’t need anything else with this dish, though you can enjoy it with some tomato ketchup or “mint chutney”. This is my recipe of “vangyache kaap” or eggplant fritters. Hope you enjoyed my recipe. Let me know in the comments section below how you liked it. Please rate and comment below. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know what you think in the comments section below.
CHECK OUT MY HOMEMADE MANGO ICE CREAM:
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN SOUTH-INDIAN RECIPE OF TOMATO CHUTNEY. IT WON’T DISAPPOINT YOU!!!
CHECK OUT MY RESTAURANT STYLE JEERA RICE RECIPE:
You can also check my Street style kanda poha recipe. It’s a popular breakfast dish in India.