Homemade mango ice cream without ice cream maker | 4 ingredients ice cream recipe
Welcome guys, today we learn how to make homemade mango ice cream with just 4 ingredients. Ice cream that is smooth, soft, and creamy, just like the one you buy in ice cream shops. And it just requires 4 ingredients, which are easily available. You don’t need any fancy Ice cream maker, just a hand blender and a refrigerator. That’s it.
- 250 ml fresh cream
- ½ a bowl powdered sugar
- 5-6 drops mango essence
- 5-6 drops mango food color
- First remove the fresh cream in a bowl placed in ice bath and blend and whip it for 2 minutes.
- Next add the powdered sugar to it and mix and blend it for 5 minutes.
- Now add the mango flavor to it and mix well.
- Now add the food color and blend and whip it for 5 minutes. Make sure that the mixture become frothy and light.
- Now let’s remove the mixture in a plastic container and cover it with lid and refrigerate it for 8 to 10 hours.
- Bam!!!! Our mango ice cream is ready.
- Take an ice cream scoop, dip it in warm water and scoop your ice cream and enjoy it.
- Our creamy, yummy homemade ice cream is ready to enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS VIDEO AND MY RECIPE OF Homemade mango ice cream with 4 ingredients,
PLEASE HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON, PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COLLEAGUES.
Let me know what you think in the comments section below.
Check out my homemade mango ice cream:
You might be interested in South-Indian recipe of tomato chutney. It won’t disappoint you!!!
Check out my Restaurant style jeera rice recipe:
You can also check my Street style kanda poha recipe. It’s a popular breakfast dish in India.