How to make adrak ki chai? Ginger tea recipe
How to make adrak ki chai? Indian Ginger tea recipe
Ginger tea also called adrak ki chai in hindi is a very healthy and tasty variant of tea available especially in India.
Adrak ki chai or ginger tea has numerous health benefits such as it helps in improving digestion, ginger tea is also a classic home remedy for cold and cough as ginger heals any throat infection and the hot tea has a soothing effect.
- 1 inch ginger smashed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoon tea powder
- To make adrak ki chai first place a small vessel on flame and add one cup of water to it.
- Let the water start boiling.
- Now add 4 teaspoon of tea powder to the boiling water and let the decoction boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add 1 cup of milk and let it boil for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now add 4 teaspoon of sugar to it.
- Now chop and smash 1 inch of ginger so that we get all the ginger extract with all the health benefits for our ginger tea (adrak ki chai).
- Add the smashed ginger to the tea and let the adrak ki chai boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the tea is boiled for final time, strain the tea with the help of a strainer and serve it in cup and saucer.
Few tips for making authentic adrak ki chai: Add the ginger at the end else the milk might get spoiled. Also try to make this tea on low flame so that we get an awesome thick tea. Having some cookies or Orange Marie Biscuits with ginger tea is whole another treat. You can also enjoy Hot and crispy Kanda bhaji OR Onion fritters with it. It’s an awesome treat when it’s raining outside and some old remedies are playing on radio. Hope you enjoy this recipe. If you liked this recipe, please rate and comment below. Thanks a lot.
Let me know what you think in the comments section below.
CHECK OUT MY HOMEMADE MANGO ICE CREAM:
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN SOUTH-INDIAN RECIPE OF TOMATO CHUTNEY. IT WON’T DISAPPOINT YOU!!!
CHECK OUT MY RESTAURANT STYLE JEERA RICE RECIPE:
You can also check my Street style kanda poha recipe. It’s a popular breakfast dish in India.